Bestsellers Box - 10 pack (Top 5 Bestsellers x 2)
- Energy Boost
- Fruit Punch
- Hunger Buster
- Nutrient Hero
- Vitamins & Minerals
Bestsellers Box – 10 pack (Top 5 Bestsellers x 2)
£5.99 every once
£5.99 every once for a multipack of 10 (0.60p per snack)
Super Power Up:
Looking for the most popular snacks from our tried and tested range? A selection 5 bestsellers our little customers love. 100% natural, delicious, nutritious and loved by 1000s of kids and parents.
- ENJOY: the delicious, tart, & sweet flavour of these healthy gummy treats
- ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS – these snacks are 100% fruit. None of our snacks contain refined sugar or any kind of additives
- DEVELOPED BY NUTRITIONISTS – over 2 years of research and product development to provide snacks which help satiate kids hunger, give them energy, and help them to function optimally
- TASTE-TESTED BY KIDS - we’re constantly developing our snacks in line with kids' feedback using cutting edge research
- 1-OF-5 A DAY - each portion of snacks counts as one of your recommended portions of fruit/vegetable a day
- FUN games and collectible cards found within!
Nutrition Information (Per snack of 22g)
- - of which sugars14.9
- - of which saturates0.3
The raspberry is a powerhouse of taste and innumerable health benefits. The combination of antioxidants like Vitamin C, Vitamin A and phenols in raspberries boost the immune system and help keep kids healthy. That’s why we packed our Raspberry Fingers with these natural power ups.
Not only are these gorgeous berries juicy, summery and delicious, they’re a bona fide superfood, too. They’re great for boosting the immune system and heart health.
Vanilla is one of the most popular spices in the whole wide world. This flavour enhancer is full of antioxidants that benefit digestion. We jumped on the bandwagon and created these scrumptious fibre-rich vanilla and spelt biscuits.
Like all orange fruits and vegetables, apricots are packed with Vitamin A, which can help prevent eye problems, promote a healthy immune system and is essential for the growth and development of cells.
Carrot Orange Wedges
All orange fruits and vegetables are packed with beta-carotene, which our bodies covert to vitamin A. This is a very important vitamin, which can help prevent eye problems, promote a healthy immune system and is essential for the growth and development of cells.
“Children love Chewymoon because we're all about making nutritious snacks engaging and fun. We do this through a combination of nutrition, taste, colours, shapes, textures and of course games. We make healthy eating fun for the little ones.”